New Orleans hosts about 10 million visitors each year, hailing from every corner of the globe. Every sort of traveler and every kind of adventurer flock in for different reasons. However, they all end up making the same common tourist mistakes, ruining parts of their trip. Allegiant Airlines official site is all about providing travelers the cheapest flights and travel discounts to New Orleans. So that you don’t repeat their mistakes, here is everything you need to know!
Besides, with Allegiant Airlines, you can travel the world and discover new places, even on a low spending plan.
Avoid these mistakes when in New Orleans:
- If you want to make the best of your New Orleans vacation, don’t limit yourself to the French Quarter. Even though it is the city’s jewel crown, there are more! Explore the Marigny or stop by the Bywater- you’ll be glad you did.
- Do yourself a favor and don’t wander around alone in the Quarter during the late hours of the night. New Orleans as a whole is safe, but this particular neighborhood has quite a nasty reputation. Be smart, and stay safe!
- For those who are on budget travel, avoid taking a cab or renting a car, they are extra pricey and the traffic is crazy. If at all you need to, use cab-hailing apps instead.
- Do not underestimate the public transport systems, especially the subway. It is definitely cheaper, quicker, and more convenient.
- You will spend double or even triple if you decide to stay at a chain hotel. So, make sure you look out for other cheaper accommodations- they are not bad at all.
- Explore and eat street food- they are cheaper and also, utterly delicious. Whereas, trendy eateries will have you spend triple and ruin your budget.
- Don’t stick to the typical top-rated attractions. New Orleans boasts plenty of off-the-beaten-tracks and sites- and exploring them is definitely worth your time!
Hurry with your Allegiant Airlines Reservations and get hold of the most affordable flights to New Orleans without overpaying!